Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 80 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travelers while traveling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travelers if needed upon their return.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
My ISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and ResourcesQuick Links
- Journal of Travel Medicine
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Educational Patient Cases
- Online Learning Program
- Travel Medicine Teaching Slides
- ISTM Store
- 2015 CTH® Exam Applications Now Accepted
- Registration Open for New Webinar: Is Your Traveler Going to High Altitude?
- ISTM Bylaws Recommended Revisions:Your Vote Needed
- ISTM 2014 - 2015 Call for Nominations for ISTM President and Executive Board is Now Open
- My ISTM Launches
- Updated List of Worldwide Clinics With Rabies Vaccine, Rabies Immune Globulin, and Japanese Encephalitis (JE) Vaccine Availability
Travel Medicine Resources
Mark Your Calendar!
24-28 May 2015
Québec City, Canada
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine. The next examination will be offered 24 May 2015 in Québec City, Canada. Application materials for the 2015 exam will be available in November of 2014.
For more information about the CTH© click here!
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 90 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information. To view Robert Steffen's presentation on the History of ISTM from the CISTM12 Opening Ceremonies, click here.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions.
To view the cases click here.