Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 90 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travelers while traveling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travelers if needed upon their return.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
The Global Surveillance Network of the ISTM in Partnership with the CDC
My ISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and ResourcesQuick Links
- Renew your Membership (Login Required)
- Journal of Travel Medicine
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Donate to the ISTM Foundation
- Educational Patient Cases
- Member Advantage Program
- Online Learning Program
- Travel Medicine Teaching Slides
- ISTM Store
- TravelMed Listserv
- Global Availability of Rabies Vaccine, Rabies Immune Globulin and Japanese Encephalitis (JE) Vaccines
- Journal of Travel Medicine Available to Members Here
- Tribute to Alan Magill, 1953-2015
- June 2016 Issue of Travel Medicine News Now Available
- Oration Delivered by Prof. dr. L.G. Visser, When Accepting the Position of Professor of Infectious Diseases, Leiden University, 4 September 2015
Travel Medicine Resources
Mark Your Calendar!
14-18 May 2017
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine. The Exam will be presented on 14 May 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Registration will be open soon. For more information about the CTH© click here!
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 100 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information. To view Robert Steffen's presentation on the History of ISTM from the CISTM12 Opening Ceremonies, click here.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions.
To view the cases click here.