Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 90 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travelers while traveling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travelers if needed upon their return. Click here.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
The Global Surveillance Network of the ISTM in Partnership with the CDC
MyISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and ResourcesQuick Links
- Renew your Membership (Login Required)
- Journal of Travel Medicine
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Donate to the ISTM Foundation
- Educational Patient Cases
- Member Advantage Program
- Online Learning Program
- Travel Medicine Teaching Slides
- ISTM Store
- TravelMed Listserv
- CISTM15 Registration Now Open
- CTH® Exam Registration Now Open
- CISTM15 Abstract Submissions Open
- 2017 Research Awards Accepting Applications
- Travel Medicine Review and Update Course Registration Open
- Journal of Travel Medicine Available to Members Here
- Tribute to Alan Magill, 1953-2015
- Oration Delivered by Prof. dr. L.G. Visser, When Accepting the Position of Professor of Infectious Diseases, Leiden University, 4 September 2015
- November Issue of Travel Medicine News Available
Travel Medicine Resources
Mark Your Calendar!
14-18 May 2017
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Travel Medicine Review and Update Course
The Course provides a thorough review of the Body of Knowledge for the Practice of Travel Medicine to assist in preparation for the CTH© Examination. The next Course will be held 10-11 March 2017 in Washington, D.C., United States of America. For more information, click here.
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine. The Exam will be presented on 14 May 2017 in Barcelona, Spain. Registration is open. For more information about the CTH© click here!
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 100 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information. To view Robert Steffen's presentation on the History of ISTM from the CISTM12 Opening Ceremonies, click here.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions.
To view the cases click here.