Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 90 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travelers while traveling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travelers if needed upon their return. Click here.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
The Global Surveillance Network of the ISTM in Partnership with the CDC
JTM Article Database
Search relevant articles for citation and information from this JTM article database
MyISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and Resources
- Log into your Member Account
- Renew your Membership (Login Required)
- Journal of Travel Medicine (Login Required)
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Donate to the ISTM Foundation
- Educational Patient Cases
- Member Advantage Program
- Online Learning Program
- ISTM Store
- TravelMed Listserv
- ISTM Pharmacist Professional Group Database on International Regulations
- Member Benefit Webinars
- Call for 2018-2019 Fellow Nominations Now Open! DEADLINE 31 July 2018
- Registration for the 17th CTH Examination Now Open! 9 September 2018
- Registration for the International Conference on Migration Health Now Open!
- Journal of Travel Medicine Article Database now Available!
- New Online Program on “Fever in the Returning Traveller” Now Available Free for ISTM Members!
- May Issue of Travel Medicine News now Available!
Travel Medicine Resources
Mark Your Calendar!
9 September, 2018
United States of America
Registration for this event is OPEN
International Conference on Migration Health
1-3 October 2018
5-9 June 2019
United States of America
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine.
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 100 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions. View the cases here.