Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 90 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travelers while traveling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travelers if needed upon their return. Click here.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
The Global Surveillance Network of the ISTM in Partnership with the CDC
Click here for GeoSentinel's
2017-18 Call for Co-Investigators
MyISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and Resources
- Renew your Membership (Login Required)
- Journal of Travel Medicine
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Donate to the ISTM Foundation
- Educational Patient Cases
- Member Advantage Program
- Online Learning Program
- ISTM Store
- TravelMed Listserv
- ISTM Pharmacist Professional Group Database on International Regulations
- Member Benefit Webinars
- 5 December 2017 Schistosomiasis in Travellers Webinar - register here!
- Journal of Travel Medicine Article Database now Available!
- GeoSentinel's 2017-18 Call for Co-Investigators - Applications open -
DEADLINE 16 February 2018
- Call for 2017-2018 Research Award Proposals Now Open -
DEADLINE 31 January 2018
- Updated CTH® List - including 2017 recipients - now available!
- New Online Program on “Fever in the Returning Traveller” Now Available Free for ISTM Members!
- The 2017 FISTM Class Announced!
- 21 March 2018 CTH® Exam Registration Now Open!
- October Issue of Travel Medicine News now available
Travel Medicine Resources
Mark Your Calendar!
5-9 June 2019
Washington DC, USA
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine.
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 100 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information. To view Robert Steffen's presentation on the History of ISTM from the CISTM12 Opening Ceremonies, click here.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions.
To view the cases click here.