Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
The EuroTravNet Steering Committee (SC) is composed of the EuroTravNet Project Director and representatives from the Core Sites. Also, a GeoSentinel representative sits on the Steering Committee in order to facilitate the bridge for management of any required data collection using the GeoSentinel platform.
The Steering Committee members are:
- EuroTravNet Project Director and Geosentinel Representative: Philippe GAUTERT, Marseille, France
- Core Site Representatives: Pr. Francesco CASTELLI, Brescia; Dr Vanessa FIELD, London; Pr. Martin GROBUSCH, Amsterdam; Pr. Frank MOCKENHAUPT, Berlin; Pr. Patricia SCHLAGENHAUF, Zürich; Pr Eskild PETERSEN, Aarhus.
Project kick-off meeting of the EuroTravNet Steering Committee, Marseille, January 9-10, 2009. Left to right: Pedro Arias (ECDC), Fabrice Simon, Philippe Parola, Vanessa Field, David Freedman, Katrin Leitmeyer (ECDC), Pat Schlagenhauf, Frank von Sonnenburg (ISTM), Philippe Brouqui, Philippe Gautret, Francesco Castelli
Annual meetings will be organized to support networking activities between the members. The meeting agenda will also allow exchange of expertise opinion on selected topics to further improve the work of the network.
How to become a member?
To become a EuroTravNet member, applicants neet to fulfill the following criteria:
- Be located in a European country
- Be an ISTM Member
- Be a clinical site with a significant number of post-travel patients
- Willingness to participate in Member Activities
- Fill in and submit this EuroTravNet Member Registration Form
All EuroTravNet members will be automatically enrolled as well as GeoSentinel Network Members. GeoSentinel is ISTM's worldwide data collection and information network. More information about GeoSentinel Network Membership can be found here.
SECRETARIAT AND INFORMATION MANAGEMENT
Pr. Philippe GAUTRET Marseille
Pr. Francesco CASTELLI,
Dr Vanessa FIELD,
Pr. Martin GROBUSCH,
Pr. Frank MOCKENHAUPT,
Pr. Patricia SCHLAGENHAUF,
Pr Eskild PETERSEN,
Pr. Philippe PAROLA,