Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
Contents - January 2010
- The position of Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Travel Medicine is available.
Report of the Publications Committee
Avoiding conflicts of interest in manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Travel Medicine.
News from the Nurse Professional Group
Happening in travel medicine nursing in the United Kingdom, Canada, Norway and the US.
New ISTM Interest Group Being Formed
The psychological health of travellers
Become more active: participate in ISTM programs
- The ISTM offers three types of volunteer activities that members can join.
- The Public Affairs Standing Committee has recently been established.
- In memoriam: Gary Robert Podolsky, MD
- Report from the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow Faculty of Travel Medicine Symposium
Best Health Books for 2010
According to the Wall Street Journal, includes one written by several ISTM members.
ISTM Journal Watch
Six articles of interest to travel medicine practitioners are briefly reviewed.
Regional Travel Medicine Meetings
Two important regional travel medicine conferences are scheduled for 2010, each focusing on travel medicine issues distinctive to their regions.