Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
The Journal of Travel Medicine
Editor-in-Chief: Eric Caumes, France
Deputy Editor: Charles D. Ericsson, United States of America
ISTM members can access the JTM by logging in here.
The Journal of Travel Medicine transports you to the challenging areas of your field with up-to-date research and original, peer-reviewed articles on
- Epidemiology of health risks among various groups of travelers, including migrants, refugees
- Aspects of adventure travel, e.g. diving, effects of high altitude
- Travel related aspects of occupational and military medicine
- Prevention of illness and accidents in travelers, e.g. by education, immunization, medication
- Diagnosis, clinical management and therapy of travel and migration associated disease
- Self-therapy abroad, including travel kit
- Impact of travel on host countries
The JTM is now an online only Journal, but we can offer printed copies to ISTM Members who prefer this option for an additional fee of USD 90 for the 2016 issues. To purchase printed copies of the Journal please contact Customer Services at Oxford University Press at: www.oxfordjournals.org/en/contact-us/customer-services.html. All ISTM Members have full online access to the JTM included in their membership fees.
Travellers' Diarrhea Guidelines
Some articles and/or issues of the Journal of Travel Medicine are available on an open-access basis. The most recent of these is the Travellers' Diarrhea Supplemental Issue, which summarizes much of the information from ISTM's Travellers' Diarrhea Summit, held in 2016. The TD supplemental issue can be accessed here, and includes several articles, including:
- New TD Guidelines on the treatment and prevention of TD
- New molecular diagnostic tools in traveller’s diarrhea
- Changes in microbiome during and after travellers’ diarrhea
- ...and much, much more!