Global Travel Clinic Directory
Located in more than 90 countries, clinics offer pre-travel immunizations, counseling and medicines to help protect travellers while travelling internationally. Most clinics also provide care to travellers if needed upon their return. Click here.
ISTM Members:List your clinic
The Global Surveillance Network of the ISTM in Partnership with the CDC
JTM Article Database
Search relevant articles for citation and information from this JTM article database
ISTM celebrates our Global Healthcare family’s dedication, bravery, empathy and compassion during the COVID-19 pandemic. Special thanks to Yo-Yo Ma for a beautiful piece of music. We are grateful to filmmaker Chris Newberry, poetry by Dr. Beth Lown, poetry reading by Katie McMahon, and all the collaborators who made this project possible.
- World Health Organization
- Australia Government Department of Health
- US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Hong Kong Department of Health
- Japan Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Macau Health Bureau
- Malaysia Ministry of Health
- UK National Travel Health Network and Centre
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- Republic of Korea Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Singapore Ministry of Health
- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare
- Thai Ministry of Public Health
MyISTM is a special members-only online community offering access to special travel medicine alerts, links to important resources, members only discussion groups including TravelMed, publications, educational products, and much more! Click here to see. ISTM members can log in once connected to see everything available to them.
Same Address. New Features. Better Communications!
ISTM News and Resources
- Log into your Member Account
- Renew your Membership (Login Required)
- Journal of Travel Medicine (Login Required)
- Travel Medicine News
- Certificate in Travel HealthTM
- Donate to the ISTM Foundation
- Educational Patient Cases
- Member Advantage Program
- Online Learning Program
- ISTM Store
- TravelMed Listserv
- Member Benefit Webinars
- Access the Special Digitial Symposium on 1 April 2020: COVID-19 in Europe, the New Epicenter HERE
- Access the Special 90-minute COVID-19 ISTM Digital Symposium HERE
- April Newsletter Now Available!
- Access the February ISTM Webinar: Travel Insurance and MedEvac HERE
- Register for the VIrtual ISTM Travel Medicine Course
- Attention Universities: Which illnesses do your students acquire while studying abroad?
- CISTM16 Speaker Presentations
Travel Medicine Resources
- Travel Medicine Alerts
- Government and Public Health Organization Links
- Regional and National Travel Medicine Societies
- Travel Medicine Meetings
- ISTM Pharmacist Professional Group Database on International Regulations
22-24 November 2020
Buenos Aires, Argentina
North American Travel Medicine Review and Update Course
14-15 August 2020
19-23 May 2021
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Educational and Professional Development Activities
Watch ISTM leaders share the history of travel medicine and ISTM, how their membership has been meaningful to their career including educational benefits, professional collaboration, and connecting with an international community of travel medicine professionals.
Certificate in Travel HealthTM
The Certificate recognizes individual excellence in knowledge of travel medicine.
ISTM Online Learning Program
There are now close to 100 programs currently available online covering a range of travel medicine topics. Click here for more information.
Educational Patient Cases
These cases present a pre- or post-travel quandary that is answered by an invited ISTM member. The international membership includes varied clinical approaches, and the cases provide opinions and discussions. View the cases here.