Office hours: Monday - Friday, 9.00 - 17.00 EDT (UTC-04)
Continuing Professional Development Committee
- Chair: Jeffery Goad, United States of America
- Masatoki Adachi, Japan
- Nelson Ivan Agudelo Higuita, United States of America
- Richard Dawood, United Kingdom
- Sherilyn Houle, Canada
- Androula Pavli, Greece
- Gilles Poumerol, Switzerland (WHO)
- Gail Rosselot, United States of America
- Eli Schwartz, Israel
- Hilary Simons, United Kingdom
- Kenneth Dardick, Examination Committee Liaison, United States of America
ISTM Continuing Professional Development Committee Charter
- Design the new ISTM Travel Medicine Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Program structured around a 10-year cycle of professional education, study and involvement in the field of travel medicine.
- Oversee the implementation of the new CPD Program ensuring the CTH® credential recognizes and rewards active and ongoing professional development.
- Manage the processes to recognize the differences between the time-limited CTH® credential and the prior lifelong credential.
- Liaise with the Examination Committee and the Professional Education Committee [ISTM] and other appropriate groups and organizations internationally on activities.
More information on the new ISTM Travel Medicine Continuing Professional Development Program can be found here.